|Course Code :||LSE-1|
|Course Title :||Cell Biology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Submission Period :||From 1st January, 2020 to 31st December, 2020|
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE-01
Assignment Code: LSE-01/TMA/2020
Maximum Marks: 100
1. Explain the reactions of tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle and its role in energy production.
2. (a) Describe the structure and function of nuclear envelope.
(b) Explain the molecular theory of recombination.
3. (a) Describe the components of fluid connective tissue in animals.
(b) What is meristem? Discuss its role in plants.
4. Differentiate between the following pairs:
(a) Procaryotes and Eucaryotes
(b) Mitochondria and Chloroplast
(c) Animal and Plant cells
(d) Fluorescence microscopy and Phase contrast microscopy
5. Explain the characteristics of enzyme and mechanism of its action.
6. Describe the steps involved in protein synthesis in prokaryotes.
7. What is cell cycle? Explain how cell cycle times are determined.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Type of bonds
(c) Proton pump in photosynthesis
(d) Cyclic AMP as second messenger
There are no reviews yet.