|Course Code :||IBO-06|
|Course Title :||International Business Finance|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2022 and January 2023 (2022-23)|
|Last Date of Submission :||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2022, it is valid upto June 2023
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2023, it is valid upto December 2023
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-06|
|Course Title||: International Business Finance|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-06/TMA/2022-2023|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
1. (a) What are forward contracts? In what circumstances these contracts are used? How are they different from future contracts?
(b) What are floating rate notes? Explain its features.
2. (a) Discuss the working of Bretton woods system.
(b) What do you understand by Balance of payment? What are its components?
3. (a) What is international fisher effect? In what situation it operates?
(b) Explain how currency futures may be a good hedging technique with the help of an illustration.
4. What is Adjusted Present Value (APV) technique? How does it differ from other techniques of financial appraisal of the project? Why it is suitable for international project appraisal?
5. (a) What is international cash management? What are its objectives? Which of the gains from centralization of cash management are related to foreign exchange transaction costs?
(b) Explain the different types of financing instruments and
arrangements to deal with diverse risk in project export.
Keywords: IBO-06, IBO-6, IBO06, IBO6, IBO 06, IBO 6
There are no reviews yet.