|Course Code :||IBO-04|
|Course Title :||Export Import Procedures and Documentation|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-04|
|Course Title||: Export Import Procedures & Documentation|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-04/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Distinguish between Pre-shipment Finance and Post Shipment Finance. Discuss various types of post shipment finance available to Indian exporters.
- Discuss the procedure and documentation formalities for Customs clearance of import cargo.
- What is Credit Risk? Describe the various types of cover issued by ECGC.
- Comment on the following statements.
(a) RBI does not play any role in regulating the terms of payment in export business.
(b) Trade policy is not an instrument of economic policy which aims to promote economic growth with stability in the country.
(c) Exporting is less riskier than any domestic business of comparable size.
(d) Export promotion programmes do not aim at expansion of production base for exporters.
- Write short notes on following:
(a) Letter of Credit
(b) Value Added Network Services (VANS)
(c) Tramp Shipping Services
(d) India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
There are no reviews yet.