|Course Code :||IBO-04|
|Course Title :||Export Import Procedures and Documentation|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2022 and January 2023 (2022-23)|
|Last Date of Submission :||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2022, it is valid upto June 2023
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2023, it is valid upto December 2023
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-04|
|Course Title||: Export Import Procedures & Documentation|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-04/TMA/2022-2023|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
1. (a) How is EDI different from Electronic Commerce? Why has EDI become a necessity for International Trade?
(b) What are the principles of ECGC operation? Discuss the procedural formalities and documents required for making a claim under ECGC?
2. (a) Describe the process of preparing goods for exports and their transit to the port of shipment along with documentation formalities.
(b) Explain the customs clearance via sea along with documentation formalities.
3. Comment on the following:
(a) Maritime perils are same as Extraneous perils.
(b) Export incentives have become a universal practice.
(c) Credit is a major weapon of international competition but it involves risk.
(d) Domestic Sales contract is same as Export sales contract.
4. Distinguish between:
(a) FOB and CIF contract
(b) Current account transactions and Capital account transactions
(c) Voyage charter and Time charter
(d) Arbitration and Litigation
5. Write a short note on the following:
(a) Financing under Deferred Payment Agreements
(b) Export Promotion Council
(d) Central Excise Clearance
Keywords: IBO-04, IBO-4, IBO04, IBO4, IBO 04, IBO 4
There are no reviews yet.