|Course Code :||IBO-03|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-03|
|Course Title||: India’s Foreign Trade|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-03/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Explain the concept of balance of payments. What are the main items in the balance of payments? Describe briefly India’s current and capital accounts.
- Discuss various export promotion measures adopted by the Government of India.
- Describe Government’s measures for enhancing agricultural exports. How various infrastructural facilities have been strengthened?
- Define services. Identify various important services being exported by India. Discuss advantages and disadvantages also in this sector.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) India and World Trade
(b) Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
(c) India – CIS Trade Relations
(d) Foreign Trade of Japan