|Course Code :||IBO-03|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-03|
|Course Title||: India’s Foreign Trade|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-03/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Discuss “Balance of payment Accounting” in the context of India. Explain main items in the balance of payments. What policy measures were taken to improve the situation of the balance of payments?
- Describe various export promotion measures adopted in India. Explain the regulatory mechanism in export
- Discuss composition of the agricultural exports from India. What is the role of WTO in the agricultural exports?
- Explain various components of the chemical goods. What are the responsibilities associated with the chemical industries?
- Write short notes on the following :
(a) Major problems in India’s exports
(b) Reforms in industrial policy after 1991
(c) India’s competitive advantages and disadvantages in the export of services
(d) Indo-ASEAN trade and economic relations
There are no reviews yet.