|Course Code :||IBO-03|
|Course Title :||India’s Foreign Trade|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2022 and January 2023 (2022-23)|
|Submission :||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2022, it is valid upto June 2023.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2023, it is valid upto December 2023.
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-03|
|Course Title||: India’s Foreign Trade|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-03/TMA/2022-2023|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
1. Distinguish between balance of trade and balance of payment. Enumerate various items to be included in balance of payment accounting.
2. What is Special Economic Zone? Describe the benefits and facilities provided to units located in SEZ.
3. Describe the government’s measures to enhance agricultural export from India.
4. Write short notes on the following:
(a) SWOT Analysis
(b) Indo-US Trade Prospects
5. Comment briefly on the following statements:
(a) Globalization and liberalization broadly mean integration of different countries with the world.
(b) Industrialization is an important element of economic growth.
(c) India is a traditional exporter of textiles to various global markets.
(d) United states is the leading exporter and importer in the world.
Keywords: IBO-03, IBO-3, IBO03, IBO3, IBO 03, IBO 3
There are no reviews yet.