|Course Code :||IBO-02|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-02|
|Course Title||: International Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-02/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is international market segmentation? What are the bases of international market segmentation?
- Discuss the emerging global competitive environment. Examine whether small enterprise have scope in the emerging global business environment.
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) International and Multinational marketing.
(b) High tech positioning and High touch positioning.
(c) Direct and Indirect exporting.
(d) Trade selling and Missionary selling.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) EPRG Orientation
(c) Test Marketing
(d) Transfer Pricing
- Comment on the following:
(a) There are several reasons for a business firm to go international.
(b) Even after entering the markets a company must answer questions like, should it build, divest or abandon the market it has entered; how many such market it should hold and so on.
(c) GATS Eliminates various legal barriers to international marketing in services.
(d) International marketing research is full of complexities.