|Course Code :||IBO-02|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-02|
|Course Title||: International Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-02/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is international market segmentation? What are the bases of international market segmentation?
- Discuss the emerging global competitive environment. Examine whether small enterprise have scope in the emerging global business environment.
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) International and Multinational marketing.
(b) High tech positioning and High touch positioning.
(c) Direct and Indirect exporting.
(d) Trade selling and Missionary selling.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) EPRG Orientation
(c) Test Marketing
(d) Transfer Pricing
- Comment on the following:
(a) There are several reasons for a business firm to go international.
(b) Even after entering the markets a company must answer questions like, should it build, divest or abandon the market it has entered; how many such market it should hold and so on.
(c) GATS Eliminates various legal barriers to international marketing in services.
(d) International marketing research is full of complexities.
There are no reviews yet.