|Course Code :||IBO-02|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-02|
|Course Title||: International Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-02/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- “One of the critical decisions in international marketing is the mode of entering the foreign market”. Discuss
- What is international marketing communication? Discuss its objectives and highlight the key issues in international marketing communication.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) International Sales People
(b) Export agency agreement
(c) Data sources
(d) Transfer Pricing
- Differentiate between the following:
(a) Probability and Non-probability Sampling Methods
(b) Adaptation and Standardization International Advertising
(c) Domestic agent and Domestic merchants.
(d) Ethnocentric orientation and Polycentric orientation
- Comment briefly on the following statement:
(a) In addition to the general considerations in packaging, there are certain special factors to be considered in export packaging.
(b) International marketing displays an interesting paradox with respect to control situation.
(c) The revolutionary changes in the information technology is sweeping across global business.
(d) A market researchreport must use the format that best fits the needs and desires of its readers.
Keywords: IBO-02, IBO-2, IBO02, IBO2, IBO 02, IBO 2
There are no reviews yet.