|Course Code :||IBO-01|
|Course Title :||International Business Environment|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-01|
|Course Title||: International Business Environmet|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-01/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Critically examine the modern theory of international trade.
- What do you mean by globalization? Describe major forces of globalization with suitable examples.
- Explain the structure and functions of WTO. Is WTO helpful to international business or is it a hindrance? Substantiate your answer with examples.
- Comment on following statements.
(a) Insatiability of export earnings of developing countries is caused by both demand and supply factors.
(b) Culture cannot be easily isolated from factors such as economic and political conditions and institutions.
(c) ECGC enhances credit worthiness of not only export business but also of exporters.
(d) Ethical dilemmas and ethical lapses are the same.
- Write notes on the following :
(a) Political Environment
(b) UNCTAD’s Integrated Programme on Commodities
(c) WTO and Environmental Agenda
(d) Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
There are no reviews yet.