|Course Code :||IBO-01|
|Course Title :||International Business Environment|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-01|
|Course Title||: International Business Environmet|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-01/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- (a) How can the study of the International Business Environment be useful for Managers? Give your arguments.
(b) Briefly explain the Economic and Financial Environment of International Business.
- (a) How does disequilibrium occur in the balance of payments? Describe the methods of correcting the disequilibrium with examples.
(b) Illustrate the advantages and disadvantages of FDI. Discuss the role of FDI in the economic development of the host country.
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) Micro and Macro Business Environment.
(b) Flexible and Fixed Exchange Rate.
(c) GATT and WTO.
(d) Export Sales Contract and Domestic Sales Contract.
- Comment on the following statements:
(a) Indian foreign trade policy does not facilitate the import of technology.
(b) ICC has no role in arbitration and conciliation.
(c) All contracts are agreements but all agreements are not contracts.
(d) World Trade is not concentrated in a few countries and products.
- Write notes on the following:
(a) Political Risks.
(b) Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
(c) Wagering Agreement.
(d) Code of Ethics for International Marketing.
Keyword: IBO-01, IBO01, IBO1, IBO-1, IBO 1, IBO 01