|Course Code :||ESO-16|
|Course Title :||Social Problems in India|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Elective Course in Sociology
Social Problems in India: ESO-16
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Maximum Marks: 100
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: ESO-16
Assignment Code: ESO-16/AST/TMA/2019-20
Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the status of girl child in India.
2. Describe the trends of the changing value systems and alienation of youths in India.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain Vilfredo Pareto’s theory of elites.
4. Discuss the consequences of the problems of ‘educated unemployment’.
5. Explain the concept of family planning and family welfare in India.
6. Examine the nature of domestic violence against women in the form of ‘dowry deaths’ in India.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7. What do you understand by ‘juvenile delinquency’?
8. What is a ‘soft state’?
There are no reviews yet.