|Course Code :||EPS-11|
|Course Title :||Political Ideas And Ideologies|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
EPS-11: POLITICAL IDEAS AND IDEOLOGIES
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: EPS-11
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Answer all questions. Try to answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write an essay on the different dimensions of globalisation.
Write an essay on the historical sociology of the need for secularism in India.
2. Discuss Historical Materialism.
Critically appraise and give an overview of Marxism.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the essence of Socialist Democracy.
Examine the challenges in the implementation of socialism through democratic procedures.
4. Examine the modern notion of citizenship.
Discuss the concept of social Justice..
5. Examine David Bentham’s critique of Max Weber.
What are the characteristics of Political Obligation? Explain.
6. Examine the inter –relationship of democracy and civil society.
Elaborate upon the Gandhian theory of state.
C) SCQ: Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
7. Nature of early Indian Political Thought
Emergence of Confucian Ideolgy
8. Politics as a practical activity
Autonomous character of political science
There are no reviews yet.