|Course Code :||EHI-03|
|Course Title :||India from 8th to 15th Century|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
India from 8th to 15th Century
Course Code: EHI-03
Assignment Code: EHI-03/AST/TMA/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory.Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Critically examine the emergence of new social ethos during the 8-13th centuries
Discuss various approaches to analyse the character of early medieval polity.
2. Examine the Deccan policy of the Turkish Sultans.
List the main features of Khalji architecture. What changes introduced by the Tughlaqs in the structural forms?
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. Critically examine the formation and consolidation of lineage power under the Rajputs
Examine the agrarian and political order of south India during the 8-13th centuries with special reference to nadu, valanadu, nagaram and brahmadeya.
4. Analyse critically the causes of the Turkish success
Discuss the land revenue system of the Delhi Sultans.
5. Mention various techniques used during the 13-15th centuries to lift the water from the wells.
Write a note on the growth of bhakti movement in north India.
6. What role did the religion and religious classes play in the political, social and economic life of the Vijayanagara empire?
What role did the sufis play in the society and polity during the 13-15th centuries?
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following:
ii) Fabrication of Genealogies in the Deccan in the 8-13 centuries
iii) Alauddin Khalji’s market control measures
iv) Origin and growth of Urdu language
Keywords: EHI-03, EHI03, EHI-3, EHI3, EHI 03 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, EHI-03 India from 8th to 15th Century Assignment Solution, BA History Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions