|Course Code :||ECO-12|
|Course Title :||Elements of Auditing|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: ECO-12|
|Course Title||: Elements of Auditing|
|Assignment Code||: ECO-12/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
- Distinguish between Internal Audit and Statutory Audit. Can the statutory auditor rely upon the internal audit in carrying out his functions as a statutory auditor?
- What do you understand by “outstanding assets” and “outstanding liabilities”? What are the duties of an auditor in relation to outstanding liabilities?
- What is the status of the auditor in a company? How can be protect the rights of the shareholders of the company?
- What do you understand by management audit? How does it help management in improvement of its effectiveness?
- Write short notes on the following :
(a) Errors of Commission
(b) Contingent Liabilities
(c) Divisible Profits
(d) Audit Report
There are no reviews yet.