|Course Code :||ECO-9|
|Course Title :||Money, Banking and Financial Institutions|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: ECO-09|
|Course Title||: Money, Banking and Financial Institutions|
|Assignment Code||: ECO-09/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
1. Explain the Fisher’s equation of exchange. How is the cash balances equation an improvement over Fisher’s equation
2. Explain the concept of ‘Unit Banking’. What are the merits and demerits of unit banking system? Suggest measures to overcome the demerits of unit banking system.
3. Discuss briefly the management, functions and performance of SIFCs/SIICs.
4. Discuss the functions of the World Bank. Does its performance solve the capital scarcity problem of less developed countries?
5. Write short notes on the following :
(a) Cambridge equation of Exchange
(b) Money market
(c) Nationalisation of Commercial Banks
(d) Inflationary gap
There are no reviews yet.