|Course Code :||ECO-03|
|Course Title :||Business Organisation and Management|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2020, it is valid up to June 2021.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid up to December 2021.
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: ECO-03|
|Course Title||: Management Theory|
|Assignment Code||: ECO-03/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
- What is meant by scientific management? Discuss its main principles, merits and limitations.
- What do you understand by leadership? Define ‘leadership style’. What are the main differences between autocratic, democratic and free rein leadership styles?
- Write short notes on the following :
(a) Principles of delegation of authority
(b) Span of control
(c) Organization structure
(d) Herzberg’s Motivation Hygiene Theory
- Differentiate between the following :
(a) Management and administration
(b) Policies and objectives
(c) Line and Functional Organization
(d) PERT and CPM
- Comment briefly on the following statement :
(a) Planning and decision making are two sides of the same coin.
(b) Job description and job specification are useful in recruitment and selection of employees so as to find the right persons for the jobs
(c) The process of communication implies the existence of a sender, a receiver, a message and a motivating climate for it.
(d) Coordination is the essence of management.
Keywords: ECO-03, ECO 03, ECO03, ECO-3, ECO3, ECO 3
There are no reviews yet.