|Course Code :||BSOG-171|
|Course Title :||Indian Society : Images and Realities|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BSOG-171: INDIAN SOCIETY: IMAGES AND REALITIES
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BSOG-171
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the cultural communication approach to the study of Indian civilization 20
2. Critically examine the Indological approach to the study of Indian society 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the nature of political unification brought about by the British in India 10
4. Discuss the Agrarian Reforms in post Independent India 10
5. Examine the language –religion interface in the medieval period of India 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Jajamani Sytem 6
7. Ryotwari System 6
8. Parallel and Cross –Cousin marriages 6
9. Urabnism as a way of life 6
10. Pandita Ramabhai 6
There are no reviews yet.