|Course Code :||BSOE-145|
|Course Title :||Religion and Society|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
RELIGION AND SOCIETY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOE –145
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the concept of ‘super humans’ and its manifestations.
Discuss the Intellectual theories of religion.
2. Examine the functional school to the study of religion.
Explain the concepts and practices of secular and plural.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Discuss the theological and metaphysical bases of Hinduism.
Examine the Islamic institutions that govern inheritance.
4. Discuss the social order in Christianity.
Discuss the factors for the decline of Buddhism in India.
5. Examine the development of Sikhism.
Discuss the concept of supreme God among tribes.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Distinguish between religion and magic.
7. What is eschatology?
8. What is fundamentalism?
9. What is the value of secularism?
10. What is civil religion?
Keywords: BSOE-145, BSOE145, BSOE 145, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.