|Course Code :||BSOE-144|
|Course Title :||Reading Ethnographies|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2022 and January 2023 (2022-23)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st October 2022 (For July 2022 session)
30th April 2023 (For January 2023 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOE –144
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2022 – Jan 2023
Total Marks: 100
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Ethnography? Discuss in detail types of ethnographies. 20
2. Critically examine the position of women in Mukkuvar society. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the issues and challenges to ethnography from globalization. 10
4. Explain with suitable examples, the Characteristics of a strong leader. 10
5. What do you understand by interpretive research? 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is Online Ethnography? 6
7. Name the different phases in which the growth of anthropology in India is divided. 6
8. What do you understand by virtual ethnography? 6
9. Which are the prominent castes that the Coorgs interact with? 6
10. Why do ethnographers develop a rapport and establish relationships with the people under study?
Keywords: BSOE-144, BSOE144, BSOE 144, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.