BSOC-134 METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –134
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the phenomenology perspectives in Sociology. 20
2. What are the basic elements of theory? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the significance of ideal type. 10
4. What is the evolutionist method? Name some thinkers who have used this method. 10
5. Elaborate the comparative methods used by Durkheim and Redcliffe-Brown. 10
Assignment – III
Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss Feminist empiricism. 6
7. Elaborate the various stages of quantitative research. 6
8. Discuss ICT impacts in social sciences research. 6
9. What is survey? 6
10. Discuss various sources of history.
BSOC-134, BSOC 134, BSOC134