|Course Code :||BSOC-131|
|Course Title :||Introduction to Sociology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Programme Code : BAG
Course Code : BSOC –131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the emergence of modern social anthropology.
Are there common issues concerning both sociology and economics? Discuss.
1. Examine the linkages between sociology and history.
Differentiate between the functional perspectives of Malinowski and Radcliffe-Brown.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Is political sociology a sub-field of sociology? Discuss.
Discuss the conservative reaction to enlightenment.
4. Examine the sociological concepts and methods used in social psychology.
Discuss the socio-cultural factors of social change.
5. What is gender socialisation? Explain.
Describe the criteria of a community.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss the difference between political sociology and sociology of politics.
7. Distinguish between primary and secondary socialization.
8. What is social institution?
9. What is status?
10. Differentiate between culture and civilization.
Keywords: BSOC-131, BSOC131, BSOC 131, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.