BSOC-104 Sociology of India – II Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BSOC-104
Assignment Code: BSOC-104/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BSOC-104 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Describe the tradition of plurality and the culture of accommodation in Indian society. 20
2. What do you understand by social change and modernization in India? Discuss 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the meaning of ethnographic image of India with a suitable example. 10
4. Describe the basic features of village in India. 10
5. There are many tribes in India found in different regions. Discuss the nature of their 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Define the concept of Caste. 6
7. Why is India considered to be a ‘unity in diversity’? 6
8. What is ‘Great Tradition’ and ‘Little Tradition’? 6
9. What are the basic tenets of Indian Constitution? 6
10. What are the major religions in India?
BSOC-104, BSOC 104, BSOC104