|Course Code :||BSOC-104|
|Course Title :||Sociology of India – II|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BASOH|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BSOC -104: SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA- II
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course code: BSOC-104
Assignment Code: BSOC-101/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the facets of pluralism of Indian Society. 20
2. Explain the concept of nationalism. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on the growth of working class movement in India. 10
4. Elaborate the inter relationship between education and social mobility. 10
5. Explain the major features of peasant society and peasant movements. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on ethnicity. 6
7. Examine Gandhian ideal of nationalism . 6
8. Elaborate the concepts of sanscritization and westernization. 6
9. Examine the concept of modernity. 6
10. Highlight the features of communalism.
There are no reviews yet.