|Course Code :||BSOC-102|
|Course Title :||Sociology of India – I|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BASOH|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BSOC-102: SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA- I
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC-102
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by Indology? How did it help the early sociologists? 20
2. Describe the socio-economic and political status of Tribals in India with suitable examples. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the contributions of the British administrators in colonial India. 10
4. Discuss the attributional approach to the study of caste in India. 10
5. How is the western notion of secularism different from the Indian? 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Concept of Subaltern 6
7. Concept of Social class 6
8. Gender and Sex 6
9. Concept of Kinship 6
10. Trade Union. 6
Keywords: BSOC-102 , BSOC102 , BSOC 102
There are no reviews yet.