|Course Code :||BPSE-145|
|Course Title :||Democracy and Development in Northeast India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSE -145: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHEAST
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSE-145
Assignment Code: BPSE-145/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer all questions in each Section
Assignment – I
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Discuss the formation of Northeast India as a region. 20
2. Explain the main features of the VI Schedule of Indian Constitution. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Discuss the significance of migration in Norteast India. 10
4. Highlight the characteristics of a regional party in Northeast India. 10
5. Identify the main characteristics of autonomy movements in Northeast India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss the significance of Autonomous District Councils. 6
7. Analyse the role of women in new social movementsin Norhteast India. 6
8. Highligth the relationship between ethnicity and politics of recognition. 6
9. What was “Crown Colony”? Discuss. 6
10. Write a note on Sikkim. 6
Keywords: BPSE-145, BPSE145, BPSE 145 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Democracy and Development in Northeast India, BPSE-145 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022, BPSC-145, BPSC145, BPSC 145
There are no reviews yet.