BPSE-143 STATE POLITICS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-143
Assignment Code: BPSC-143/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSE-143 Political Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the evolution of local Self-government in India. 20
2. Examine the relationship between the federal government and sub-regional
autonomy movements in India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Examine the relationship between migration and globalization. 10
2. Explain the various approaches to the study of state politics in India. 10
3. Discuss the political ideology of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) Party. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Write a brief note on Chipko Movement. 6
2. Explain the Residuary powers of legislation. 6
3. Briefly discuss the Punjab Model of Development. 6
4. Discuss the Kerala Model of Development. 6
5. Write a brief note on the Marxian framework.
BPSE-143, BPSE 143, BPSE143
There are no reviews yet.