|Course Code :||BPSE-141|
|Course Title :||Gandhi and the Contemporary World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSE-141: Gandhi and the Contemporary World
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSE-141
Assignment Code: BPSE-141/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer all questions in each Section
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Highlight the various political movements launched by Gandhi for the attainment of independence in India.
2. Explain the concept of Satyagraha and elaborate its political, socio-economic and spiritual dimensions.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Discuss the different ways of promoting social harmony.
2. Describe Gandhi’s concept of non-stealing, relinquishment of property and celibacy.
3. Whether the concept of trust trusteeship is relevant even today, give an example.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Nirbhaya Movement-2012
2. Water Conservation Movement
3. Khadi: Symbol of economic dependence
4. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
5. Gandhi’s Critique of Industrialization
Keywords: BPSE-141, BPSE141, BPSE 141 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Gandhi and the Contemporary World, BPSE-141 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022, BPSC-141, BPSC141, BPSC 141