BPSC-133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BPSC-133
Assignment Code: BPSC-133/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BPSC-133 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Describe the important methods of comparison in the study of political science.
2. Discuss the different type of functions performed by political parties in democratic
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Comment on the changing nature of federalism in contemporary politics.
2. What are the distinctive features of a parliamentary system?
3. Briefly describe the three dominant approaches to globalisation.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6
1. What are the major obstacles to the success of democratic regimes in the developing
2. Distinguish different types of military regimes.
3. What is the communitarian perspective on the nature of the state.
4. Examine the strengths and weaknesses of plurality and majority based electoral
5. What are the core assumptions of neo-Marxism?
BPSC-133, BPSC 133, BPSC133