|Course Code :||BPSC-131|
|Course Title :||Introduction To Political Theory|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-131: INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL THEORY
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BPSC-131
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/July 2020 & January 2021
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write a note on politics as a political activity.
2. Examine the interrelationship of political theory and other related terms.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss Isaiah Berlin?s two concepts of liberty.
4. What is equality of opportunity? Explain.
5. Describe the salient features of John Rawls? theory of justice.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Nature of Rights
7. Democracy ?Minimalist and Substantive dimensions
8. Civil Society
9. Inter ?relationship of democracy and economic growth