|Course Code :||BPSC-109|
|Course Title :||Political Processes and Institutions in Comparative Perspective|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -109: POLITICAL PROCESSES AND INSTITUTIONS IN COMPARATIVE PERSEPCTIVE
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-109
Assignment Code: BPSC-109/ASST/TMA/2021
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine political culture as an approach to the study of comparative politics.
2. Examine the role of pressure groups in modern politics.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Examine the importance of pluralism for contemporary states.
2. Describe the structuralist explanation of democratization process in the developing countries.
3. Examine the reasons for the chequered democratic process in post-colonial countries.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Representative function of political parties.
2. Federal features of Canadian constitution.
3. Features of Single Transferable Vote System.
4. Concept of popular sovereignty.
5. Procedural and substantive democracy.
Keywords: BPSC-109, BPSC109, BPSC 109 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Political Processes and Institutions in Comparative Perspective, BPSC-109 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022