|Course Code :||BPSC-107|
|Course Title :||Perspectives on International Relations and World History|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -107: PERSEPCTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND WORLD HISTORY
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-107
Assignment Code: BPSC-107/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Briefly describe the main trends in the evolution of the study of International Relationssince the end of the Second World War.
2. Non-Western contributions in IRT do not meeting the criteria of hard theory. Comment.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Trace the developments leading to the dissolution of the Ottoman empire
2. Analyse the impact of the Bolshevik revolution on anti-colonial struggles
3. What is the feminist critique of Realism?
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Core features of Critical theory
3. India’s contribution in the Second World War
4. Defensive and offensive Realism
5. Communist International.
Keywords: BPSC-107, BPSC107, BPSC 107 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Perspectives on International Relations and World History, BPSC-107 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022
There are no reviews yet.