|Course Code :||BPSC-105|
|Course Title :||Introduction to Comparative Government and Politics|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -105: INTRODUCTION TO COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-105
Assignment Code: BPSC-105/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the trends in the study of comparative politics since the Second World War.
2. Critically examine the issues and problems arising from capitalist development in contemporary times
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Explain who capitalism and democracy interact with each other.
2. Write a short note on the main issues and challenges facing contemporary socialist state.
3. Describe the core features of the structural function model.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Historical method in Comparative Politics
2. New Institutionalism Mode of Production
3. Class analysis of political regimes by James Petras
4. The concept of overdeveloped state
5. Dicey’s elements of Rule of Law Concept.
Keywords: BPSC-105, BPSC105, BPSC 105 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Introduction to Comparative Government and Politics, BPSC-105 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022
There are no reviews yet.