|Course Code :||BPSC-104|
|Course Title :||Political Process In India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-104: POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-104
Assignment Code: BPSC-104/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the role and significance of regional political parties in India. 20
2. Critically examine the role of caste as a determinant of voting behaviour in India’s electoral politics. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Explain the reasons separate Telangana state movement 10
4. Write a note on Mandal Commission Report. 10
5. Write a note on Multy-Party System. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Distinguish between Insurgency and Terrorism. 6
7. What are the issues raised by caste organisations? 6
8. What is Karpoori Thakur Formula? 6
9. What are the features of autonomy movements in India? 6
10. What were the causes of insurgency in Punjab? 6
Keywords: BPSC-104, BPSC104, BPSC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Political Process In India, BPSC-104 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022
There are no reviews yet.