|Course Code :||BPSC-103|
|Course Title :||Political Theory : Concepts and Debates|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -103: POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-103
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Examine J.S. Mill’s notion of liberty. 20
2. Discuss the neo-liberal view of liberty. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Write a note on the Alienation and similar concept. 10
2. Examine the liberal justification of inequality. 10
3. Write a note on equality in the Indian Constitution. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Dimension of justice 6
2. Basis of Desert 6
3. Rights and Entitlements – how different? 6
4. Marxist theory of right 6
5. Human trafficking 6
Keywords: BPSC-103, BPSC103, BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution forPolitical Theory : Concepts and Debates, BPSC-103 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022