|Course Code :||BPSC-102|
|Course Title :||Constitutional Government and Democracy In India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :|| 30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -102: CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-102
Assignment Code: BPSC-102/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the philosophical foundations of the Constitution of India. 20
2. Explain the significance of Directive Principles of State Policy in the
accomplishment of social justice goals of India? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the Doctrine of Basic Structure 10
4. Explain the special powers of Rajya sabha. 10
5. Explain the concept of Collective Responsibility in the Cabinet System. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is the Concurrent List? 6
7. Write a brief note on Sarkaria Commission. 6
8. What is the Advisory Jurisdiction of Supreme Court? 6
9. Write a brief note on Financial Emergency under Article 360. 6
10. Write a brief note on the Fifth Schedule. 6
Keywords: BPSC-102, BPSC102, BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Constitutional Government and Democracy In India, BPSC-102 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022
There are no reviews yet.