BPCS-186 MANAGING STRESS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS186
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /July 2022- January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCS-186 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /July 2022- January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
NOTE: All assignments are compulsory.
1. Have a title page. Include details like Name, Enrolment number, Email id, Regional Centre,
Study Centre, Programme Title and code, Course title and code.
2. Use A4 size paper for the tutorial (ruled/ bank).
3. For making tables, blank pages can be used and tables/ graphs (if any) to be drawn in pencil.
4. Content should not be plagiarised.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Explain the various models of stress with the help of suitable diagrams.
2. Describe the effect of stress on performance and productivity.
3. Explain the nature of coping and describe the coping styles.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
8 x 5= 40
4. Explain the various sources of stress with the help of suitable examples.
5. Describe perfectionism as a factor contributing to stress proneness.
6. Explain the Jacobson’s Progressive Muscle Relaxation.
7. Describe Yoga as a technique of stress management.
8. Discuss ABCDE model with the help of suitable example.
9. Describe various techniques of time management.
10. Explain effective communication as an interpersonal skill.
11. Explain JOHARI window.
BPCS-186, BPCS 186, BPCS186