|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-6|
|Course Title :||Social Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPC 006 : SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 006
Assignment Code: BPC – 006/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. Explain the goals and experimental methods of research in social psychology.
2. Explain the mechanisms of social perception.
3. Explain the theories regarding formation of attitudes.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the theories of attributions.
5. Explain how do individuals differ in self presentation?
6. Describe the properties of attitude.
7. Describe the characteristic features of group.
8. Define crowd psychology and describe its characteristics.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Archival method of research
10. Informed consent
12. Attitudes and beliefs
13. ABCs of attitude
14. Collective hysteria
15. Explicit vs. implicit norms
16. Autokinetic effect
17. Social loafing
18. Group mind
Keywords: BPC006, BPC 006, BPC-006, BPC6, BPC 6, BPC-6, BPC-6 Solved Assignment, BPC 005 Assignment Solution, Assignment Answers, IGNOU Assignment Help, IGNOU BPC 006 Solved Assignment, IGNOU BPC 006 Solved Assignment 2020-21, BPC 6 IGNOU Solved Assignment, BA Psychology Assignment Solutions