|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-5|
|Course Title :||Theories of Personalities|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPC 005 : THEORIES OF PERSONALITY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 005
Assignment Code: BPC 005/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. Describe the different methods of assessing personality.
2. Elaborate the contribution of Alfred Adler towards the social psychological theory of personality.
3. Elucidate the stages of proprium and structure of personality given by Allport.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the contribution of hereditary factors towards development of personality.
5. Explain the Sullivan’s theory of personality.
6. Discuss the principles of Classical Conditioning.
7. Describe applications of social-cognitive approach towards changing behaviour.
8. Explain the characteristics of personality.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Operant conditioning
10. Observational learning
11. Positive psychology
12. Criteria of judging personality theory
13. Differences between Internal and External Locus of Control
14. Cue and Drive
15. Miller’s experiment
16 . Differences between Field Dependent and Field Independent personalities
17. Erickson’s theory of Ego Psychology
18. Dimensions of personality
Keywords: BPC005, BPC 005, BPC-005, BPC5, BPC 5, BPC-5, BPC-5 Solved Assignment, BPC 005 Assignment Solution, Assignment Answers, IGNOU Assignment Help, IGNOU BPC 005 Solved Assignment, IGNOU BPC 005 Solved Assignment 2020-21, BPC 5 IGNOU Solved Assignment, BA Psychology Assignment Solutions
There are no reviews yet.