|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-4|
|Course Title :||Statistics in Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
BPC-004 : STATISTICS IN PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPC-004
Assignment Code: BPC-004/AST/TMA/2020-2021
Note: All questions are compulsory
The answers are to be written in own words. Do not copy from the course material or any other source.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each (wherever applicable). 15×3 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss the meaning and types of statistics.
2. Calculate Spearman’s Rank Order Correlation for the following data:
3. The scores obtained by the two groups of students on achievement motivation scale are given as follows, compute t test and find if significant difference exists between the two groups:
Answer the following questions in about 400 words (wherever applicable) each. 5×5 = 25 Marks
1. Compute mean, median, mode for the following data
2. Compute standard deviation for the following data:
12, 23, 32, 34, 43, 66, 54, 56, 65, 54, 67
3. Explain parametric and nonparametric statistics and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
4. Explain the properties of normal distribution.
5. Compute Chi-square for the following data:
Answer the following in about 50 words each 10×3=30 Marks
1. Skewness and Kurtosis
2. Interval estimation
3. Quartile deviation
5. Properties of Median
6. Nonlinear relationship
7. Test of Homogeneity
8. Standard error
9. Scatter diagram
10. Frequency polygon
There are no reviews yet.