|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-3|
|Course Title :||Research Methods in Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPC 003 : RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 003
Assignment Code: BPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 marks
1. Explain the relevance, characteristics and types of psychological tests.
2. Discuss the requirements, guidelines and steps of designing a case study.
3. Explain the different stages and procedures of conducting research.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5×5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the purpose of methodology of a research report.
5. Discuss the characteristics and importance of formulating a research problem.
6. Differentiate between Field Studies and Field Experiment.
7. Discuss the do’s and don’ts in designing a questionnaire.
8. Discuss the different types and relevance of rating scales.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10×3 = 30 marks
9. Strategies of writing an effective conclusion
10. Types of research
11. Single subject design
12. Problems of pre test-post test design
13. Grey Literature
14. Guidelines to write references
15. Advantages and disadvantages of Internet surveys
16. Extraneous variance
17. Figure Checklist
18. Functions of hypothesis