|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-2|
|Course Title :||DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPC 002: DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 002
Assignment Code: BPC 002/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Explain different types of parenting and highlight the important dimensions of parenting.
2. Elucidate psychodynamic theory of human development.
3. Discuss the development of ego-identity according to Erikson’s psychosocial stage theory.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. Define prenatal development. Elucidate the hazards during prenatal development.
5. Explain developmental tasks during young adulthood.
6. Discuss the types and characteristics of aging.
7. Define identity status. Elucidate Marcia’s identity statuses.
8. Explain strategies to enhance self-esteem in adolescence.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Characteristics of fully functioning person.
11. Teachable moments
12. Malignancies and maladaptation
13. Mid-life crisis
14. Characteristics of attachment
15. Social dimensions of play
16. Diagnostic guidelines for Expressive Language Disorder
17. Childhood autism
18. Infancy period
There are no reviews yet.