|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-1|
|Course Title :||GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPC 001: GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3×15 = 45 Marks
1. Define Psychology. Examine the relationship between psychology and sciences.
2. Discuss the different forms of social power.
3. Define psychophysics. Elucidate signal detection theory.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5×5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the principles of perceptual organization.
5. Discuss Festinger’s theory of cognitive dissonance.
6. Elucidate the main principles in classical conditioning.
7. Explain non-verbal behavioural cues in impression formation.
8. Discuss behaviouristic and cognitive perspectives of psychology.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10×3 = 30 Marks
9. Relationship of psychology with law and criminology
10. Social conflict
11. Actor-observer effect
12. Sensory register
13. Pro-active inhibition
14. Types of attention
15. Uses of intelligence test
16. Sensory equity
17. Kinesthetic sense
18. Nerve impulse