|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-1|
|Course Title :||GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
BPC 001: GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words.
1. Define Psychology. Describe the basic and applied fields of psychology.
2. Explain the characteristics of learning. Discuss observational theory of learning.
3. Discuss the factors in formation of attitude and factors causing attitudinal change.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Explain the evolutionary and psychodynamic approaches to development.
5. Define attention. Explain its types and determinants.
6. Elucidate any two theories of intelligence. Discuss the role of heredity and environment in intelligence.
7. Explain three main memory systems.
8. Discuss Milgram’s experiment on reactions to authority.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
9. Relationship of psychology with biological sciences
10. Mental Age
11. Second language acquisition
13. Sensory deprivation
15. Characteristics of intention
16. Types of social distance
17. Biases in attribution
18. Nerve impulse
There are no reviews yet.