|Course Code :||BPAG-171|
|Course Title :||Disaster Management|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BAG (CBCS) / BCOMG / BSCG|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :|| 31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPAG-171: DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BPAG-171
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2020 & January 2021
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define disaster and distinguish between natural and man-made disasters. 20 marks
2. ‘Indigenous knowledge plays a substantive role in different phases of Disaster Management’. Discuss. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Define vulnerability and bring to light various vulnerability factors. 10 marks
4. Write a note on disaster management cycle. 10 marks
5. Discuss key aspects of Community Based Disaster Management. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss the evolution of National Disaster Management Authority. 6 marks
7. Bring to light different elements of damage assessment. 6 marks
8. Write a note on National Disaster Response Fund. 6 marks
9. What do you understand by climate change? 6 marks
10. ‘Disasters and Development are correlated’. 6 marks
Keywords: BPAG-171, BPAG 171, BPAG171, BPAG 171 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, BPAG-171 Assignment Solution, BPAG 171 Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions, Disaster Management in English Medium
There are no reviews yet.