|Course Code :||BPAC-133|
|Course Title :||Administrative System at Union Level|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Public Administration
BPAC-133: Administrative System at Union Level
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-133
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA/2020 & 2021
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the organizational structure, role and functions, and tenure system of central secretariat. 20 marks
2. Elaborate upon the concept of civil society along with its role. Also, examine the issues facing the functioning of the civil society organizations. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss briefly the features of British administration that influenced Indian administration. 10 marks
4. Describe the merits and demerits of administrative tribunals and also the safeguards. 10 marks
5. ‘The nature of regulation can be categorized into three types of regulations.’ Explain. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Elucidate the role of speaker in the lower house of legislature/parliament. 6 marks
7. Discuss the role and functions of the Supreme Court. 6 marks
8. Highlight about the 15 reports that were presented to the government by the Second Administrative Reforms Commission 2005. 6 marks
Keywords: BPAC-133, BPAC133, BPAC 133, BPAC 133, Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-133, BPAC-133 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 133 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 133, BPAC 133 IGNOU Assignment 2020-21
There are no reviews yet.