|Course Code :||BPAC-132|
|Course Title :||Administrative Thinkers|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPAC-132: ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-132
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2020 & January 2021
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Woodrow Wilson’s views on Public Administration. 20
2. Highlight the major contributions of Peter Drucker. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the types of authority, as put forward by Max Weber. 10
4. Examine the outcomes of Hawthorne experiments of Elton Mayo. 10
5. Write a note on Dwight Waldo’s views on Public Administration. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Comment on Kautilya’s views on Authority and Accountability. 06
7. What are the bases of Integration, as suggested by M.P.Folllet. 06
8. Discuss Chester Barnard’s contribution to Decision Making 06
9. What do you mean by bounded rationality? 06
10. Write a short note on Immaturity-Maturity Theory. 06
Keywords: BPAC-132, BPAC132, BPAC 132, BPAC 132 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-132, BPAC-132 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 132 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 132, BPAC 132 IGNOU Assignment 2020-21
There are no reviews yet.