BPAC-131 PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAC-131 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the principles and characteristics of Scientific Management. 20
2. Write a note on postmodern trends in Public Administration. 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss the Henry Fayol’s views on Administrative Management
4. Describe an appraise of Human Relations Approach. 10
5. Discuss the conceptual framework of New Public Management. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What is the difference Programmed and Non-Programmed Decisions? 06
7. What do you mean by Organisational Equilibrium? 06
8. Write a short on Easton’s Views on Public Policy Approach. 06
9. Define the term Governance and Good Governance. 06
10. Differentiate between ‘gender of governance’ and ‘governance of gender’.
BPAC-131, BPAC 131, BPAC131