|Course Code :||BPAC-101|
|Course Title :||Perspectives on Public Administrative|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BAPAH|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||January and July 2020 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2021 session)|
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
BPAC-101: PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC101
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /January2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various models of Decision Making. 20 marks
2. Describe the characteristics of Public Choice Approach, as identified by its various proponents. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the relationship between Public and Private Administration. 10 marks
4. Discuss the perspectives of Friedrich Hegel and Karl Marx on Bureaucracy. 10 marks
5. Elucidate the concept and features of Governance. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on the significance of Hawthorne studies. 6 marks
7. Briefly point out the characteristics of Rational Policy Making Model. 6 marks
8. What do you understand by the concepts of Satisfiers and Dissatisfiers? 6 marks
9. What are the features of Agraria and Industrial Models of Riggs? 6 marks
10. Explain the meaning of Public Interest Approach. 6 marks
Keywords: BPAC-101, BPAC101, BPAC 101, BPAC 101, Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-101 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 101 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 101, BPAC 133 IGNOU Assignment 2020-21
There are no reviews yet.