BHIC-134 HISTORY OF INDIA: 1707-1950 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BHIC 134: HISTORY OF INDIA: 1707-1950
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-134
Assignment Code: BHIC-134/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BHIC-134 History Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 session|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2021: 30th April
For January: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Was there a political revolution in Bengal between 1757-1765? Discuss. 20
2. Discuss the differences between the Moderates and Extremists in the Indian
National Congress. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What were the main ideas of the Utilitarians?Discuss. 10
4. Comment on the economic impact of the British rule. 10
5. What was the role of the Constituent Assembly in shaping the Indian Constitution? 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Ryotwari Settlement 6
7. State formation in Mysore in the 18th century 6
8. The Orientalists in India 6
9. Communalism 6
10. Transfer of Power
BHIC-134, BHIC 134, BHIC134
There are no reviews yet.